Understanding Microsoft 365
Move your business ahead with the latest Office, fully installed, plus integrated collaboration services coupled with advanced compliance features and full IT power.
- Introduction to Microsoft 365
- Key Microsoft 365 Features
- Microsoft 365 Subscription plans
- Office 365 Connectivity
- Office 365 Security
- Office 365 Service Continuity
- LAB - Understanding Office 365
Managing Office 365
Get the familiar Office experience across most devices, empowering your employees to get work done wherever they are.
- Managing Clients
- Office 365 Management Portals
- Compliance Features
- LAB - Managing Office 365
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoftâ€™s multi-tenant cloud based directory and identity management service.
- Overview of Azure AD
- Managing Users
- Managing Groups
- Assigning Licenses
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- LAB - User Management
Microsoft 365 Groups
Microsoft 365 Groups is a powerful and productive platform that brings together conversations and calendar from Outlook, files from SharePoint, tasks from Planner, and a shared OneNote notebook into a single collaboration space for your team.
- Microsoft 365 Groups Overview
- Collaboration in Mind
- Creating Microsoft 365 Groups
- Microsoft 365 Groups Limitations
- LAB - Managing Microsoft 365 Groups
Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business.
- Exchange Online Management Tools
- Create and Manage Mailboxes
- Using Outlook and OWA
- Working with Shared and Resource Mailboxes
- Distribution Groups
- LAB - Exchange Online
Modern SharePoint Online sites
SharePoint offers several tools for content management and communication.
If collaboration is your goal, and you need a place where your colleagues can work together, then a modern team site is ideal.
If you need to publish content for colleagues, customers, suppliers, etc., a communication would be perfect.
- Modern Team Sites
- Communication Sites
- Site Designs
- What is a Hub Site?
- LAB - Modern SharePoint Sites
SharePoint Content Management
SharePoint offers rich content management features. Lists and Libraries are the core content management components allowing you to store data and documents with the possibility to enrich them with custom metadata. Furthermore, we'll look at the editing and filtering experience you get as well as customizing your lists and libraries into different views in order to satisfy the needs of your colleagues.
- Fundamentals of Apps, Lists and Libraries
- Working with the Filter and Details Pane
- Working with metadata and different column types
- Managing what you see with views
- Finding your content with search
- LAB - Content Management in SharePoint Online
OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business provides a place in the cloud where you can store, share, and sync your work files. You can update and share your files from any device with OneDrive (for Business).
- Store Work Files in OneDrive for Business
- OneDrive Mobile Apps
- Synchronize your documents with different devices
- Different Sync Clients
Collaboration with external users is very often an important part of the modern work place.
This chapter will explain what options we have for working with external or guest users and how we can share content with them.
- Adding a Guest User to a Team or Group
- Guest Invitations
- Sharing SharePoint Sites
- Sharing Documents from SharePoint or OneDrive
Managing Tasks with Planner and Todo
Take the chaos out of teamwork and get more done!
Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files,
chat about what youâ€™re working on, and get updates on progress.
- Organize Your Teamwork with Office 365 Planner
- Get a Personal Tasks Overview with Todo
- LAB - Managing Tasks with Planner
Microsoft Teams allows organizations to setup a team based hub for chat, for collaboration and for the integration of all kinds of applications
in one central location. This module will make you familiar with the core functionalities of Microsoft Teams.
You will learn how to combine Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online in your organizations and how both products strengthen each other.
- Microsoft Teams Feature Overview: Chat, Teams, Meetings, Phone Systemâ€¦
- Connecting Microsoft Teams to an Office 365 Groups
- Desktop, Mobile and Web Teams Client
- Teams, Channels, Tabs, Apps and Connectors
- Microsoft Teams configuration options
- How to integrate SharePoint Online in Microsoft Teams?
- Microsoft Teams Governance and Lifecycle Management
- LAB - Managing Teams
With Microsoft Forms, you can create surveys, quizzes, and polls, and easily see results as they come in.
As results are submitted, you can use built-in analytics to evaluate responses.
- Get Started with Microsoft Forms
- Setup for Microsoft Forms
- Share form and collaborate with others
- Embed your Form
- Use Built-in Analytics to Evaluate Responses
Microsoft Power Apps
In the world of the business user you will handle information that is probably stored across different software suites, like SharePoint, Salesforce, Excel file, Access database, ... Microsoft Power Apps allows people, without any development skills, to build mobile friendly applications on top of their data. Allowing other people to use the built application to browse the data and maybe even modify it. Besides building custom applications with Power Apps, it can be used to customize SharePoint list views and forms.
- What is Microsoft Power Apps?
- Power Apps Flavours
- Power Apps pricing
- Creating a Power App from a template, from a data source or from blank
- Adding Screens and controls to your app
- Building custom SharePoint list forms with Power Apps
- Adding a PowerApp as a web part to a SharePoint page
- LAB - Building Power Apps
Microsoft Power Automate
Microsoft Power Automate allows you to create automatic processes, called flows, that react to an event in one app or application (like SharePoint, Twitter, ...), do something with the event data, and then use this data in another service (like SharePoint, Salesforce, Twitter, ...). All this can be done without having to write a line of code. Microsoft Power Automate comes integrated into SharePoint in order to set up automatic behavior on your content.
- What is Microsoft Power Automate?
- Power Automate pricing
- Using out-of-the-box flows in SharePoint Online
- Building flows from a template
- Working with approvals
- Building flows from scratch: Adding triggers and actions
- Running and managing flows
- LAB - Automating Processes with Power Automate