What is Artificial Intelligence?
In this chapter you will get a short overview about what AI exactly is, and what we can do with it.
- Definitions of Artificial Intelligence
- Domains of Artificial Intelligence
- History, Current State and Future
Introduction to Azure AI Studio
Your intelligent app needs to understand its environment and make decisions. For that you can use pre-trained
Azure AI Services that detect sentiment, recognize speakers, understand pictures, etc.
Azure AI Studio is a web portal that brings together these services into a single, unified development environment.
Azure AI services provides a comprehensive suite of out-of-the-box and customizable AI tools, APIs, and models that help modernize your business processes faster.
- What is Azure AI Studio?
- Creating Azure AI Services in Azure AI Studio
- Accessing Azure AI Services
- Collaborating efficiently and effectively on AI projects
Azure AI Language
Your application would be useless if they didn't understand their users. Azure AI Language
allows us to create models to interpret what the user wants.
- Conversational Language Understanding
- Intents, Entities and Utterances
- Key Phrase Extraction
- Named Entity Recognition
- Language Detection
- Sentiment Analysis and Opinion Mining
- LAB: Adding Natural Language Processing to the CSI Bot
Azure AI Vision
Azure's Azure AI Vision service gives you access to advanced algorithms that process images and return information based on the visual features you're interested in.
- Getting Started with Azure AI Vision
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Face Detection and Face Recognition
- Azure AI Custom Vision
- LAB: License Plate Detection
Azure AI Document Intelligence
AI Document Intelligence is an AI service that applies advanced machine learning to extract text, key-value pairs, tables, and structures from documents automatically and accurately. Turn documents into usable data and shift your focus to acting on information rather than compiling it.
- What is Azure AI Document Intelligence ?
- Using Document Intelligence Studio
- Working with Document Analysis Models
- Creating a Custom Model
- Using Models in Code
- LAB: Processing documents using Azure AI Document Intelligence
Azure OpenAI and ChatGPT Basics
This module introduces Azure OpenAI and ChatGPT Large Language Models. Learn about the available
how to configure and use them in the Azure Portal
- Introducing Azure OpenAI and ChatGPT
- ChatGPT, GPT Models and Large Language Models
- Understanding Tokens
- Writing and Editing Prompts
- Beware of Hallucinations
- Zero, One- and Few-Shot Prompting
- Introducing ChatML
- LAB: Using Azure OpenAI
Building apps with ChatGPT
What if you want to harness the power of ChatGPT and Large Language Models in your own application? In this module
we will cover the Web API's available behind ChatGPT and see how you can incorporate them in your own apps. We will
also cover how
can extend LLM to include your own company data.
- An introduction to the Completions API
- An introduction to the Chat Completions API
- Using the Completions and Chat Completions API in your code
- Combining ChatGPT and Azure Cognitive Search
- LAB: Using the Azure OpenAI Services
The Azure AI Services bring AI at the fingertips of any software developer without having to be a data scientist.
Add the 'wow'-factor to your application and gain insights into the workings of AI.
In this course you are taken through all relevant topics to integrate the Azure AI services in your software
development projects. The focus of this course is on the pre-built AI services in Microsoft Azure.
This course targets professional developers that want to get started with the Microsoft AI platform. Participants of
this course need to have a decent understanding of .NET and preferably some experience with Microsoft Azure.
This is not a course for data scientists who want to build their own AI models or understand how existing AI models work.