Understanding Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust
security, reliability, and user productivity.
- Introduction to Office 365
- Key Office 365 Features
- Office 365 Subscription plans
- Office 365 Connectivity
- Office 365 Security
- Office 365 Service Continuity
Managing Office 365
Get the familiar Office experience across all devices, empowering your employees to get work done wherever they are.
- Managing Clients
- Deploying Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center
Azure Active directory
Azure AD is a modern, REST-based service that offers possibilities for identity and access control for your cloud environment.
You can now use only one identity service for Azure, Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online and Intune.
Azure AD is an identity provider in the cloud that can easily be integrated with your local Active Directory environment.
- Azure AD Overview
- Azure AD Editions
- Add your domain to Azure AD
- User and Group Management
- Directory Synchronization with Azure AD Connect
- Federation and Single Sign-On with AD FS
- Pass-through Authentication
Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business.
- Exchange Online Feature Overview
- Management Tools
- Role-based Access Control
- Creating and Managing Recipients
- Office 365 Groups
- Exchange Online Protection
- Exchange Online Archiving
- Exchange Online Transport Rules
Teams and Skype for Business Online
Reliable and flexible Unified Communications enabled by the Microsoft Cloud.
- Skype for Business Online Overview
- Teams Overview
- Features: IM, Presence and Conferencing
- Admin Center
- Federation with other organizations and Skype
Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information,
and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- SharePoint Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Management
- Classic versus Modern Sites
- Hub Sites
- External Sharing
- Managed Metadata and the Term Store
- SharePoint Online Search
OneDrive for Business
The new OneDrive admin center helps you quickly and easily manage your organization's OneDrive for Business settings in one place.
- Control Syncing of Files
- Specify Storage Limits
- Control Device Access
Security and Compliance
Microsoft Office 365 is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for content security and data usage compliance with legal, regulatory, and technical standards. Setting up policies and enabling services that optimize these conditions is an important part of administering Office 365.
- Assign Permissions to people in your organization
- Manage Classifications: Labels, Policies and Sensitive Information Types
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Governance: Archive, Retention, Disposition and Revision
- Threat Management: Anti-malware, Quarantine, Safe Attachments
- Search and Investigation: eDiscovery and Audit Logging
- Office 365 Analytics
- Office 365 Secure Score
A hybrid deployment offers organizations the ability to extend the feature-rich experience and administrative control they have with their existing on-premises organization to the cloud.
A hybrid deployment provides the seamless look and feel of a single Exchange organization between an on-premises Exchange organization and Exchange Online in Microsoft Office 365.
With SharePoint Server 2013/2016 hybrid, productivity services in SharePoint Online can be integrated with on-premises SharePoint Server 2013/2016 to provide unified functionality and access to data.
- Exchange Hybrid
- Skype for Business Hybrid
- SharePoint Hybrid
This training targets all the key components of Microsoft Office 365: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business Online/Teams.
You will learn how to configure and manage an Office 365 environment and choose between the different deployment models.
Automation of various Office 365 management tasks can be accomplished with PowerShell.
Office 365 contains a broad range of additional services that work well together: Office 365 groups, Teams, OneDrive, PowerApps, Flow, ...
The Security and Compliance Center allows you to protect your data or comply with legal or regulatory standards.
This course is designed for experienced IT Professionals, IT Decision Makers,
Administrators, ... who will be responsible for configuring and managing an Office 365 environment.