Understanding Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust
security, reliability, and user productivity.
- Introduction to Microsoft 365
- Key Office 365 Features
- Office 365 Subscription plans
- Office 365 Security & Privacy
Managing Office 365
Get the familiar Office experience across all devices, empowering your employees to get work done wherever they are.
- Managing Clients
- Deploying Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Connecting to Office 365 with PowerShell and/or Office365 CLI
Azure Active Directory
Azure AD offers identity and access control for your cloud environment.
You can now use only one identity service for Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Intune.
Azure AD is an identity provider in the cloud that can easily be integrated with your local Active Directory environment.
- Azure AD Overview
- Azure AD Editions
- Add your domain to Azure AD
- User and Group Management
- Managing AzureAD objects with PowerShell
- Azure AD Security Roles
- Azure AD Business to Business
Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business.
- Exchange Online Feature Overview
- Management Tools
- Role-based Access Control
- Creating and Managing Recipients
- Working with Address Lists
Exchange Online Security and Compliance
Secure your cloud mailboxes using anti-malware and anti-spam policies.
- Exchange Online Protection
- Anti-Malware Policies
- Anti-Spam Protection
- Exchange Online Archiving
- Exchange Online Transport Rules
Office 365 Groups
Office 365 Groups is a service that works with the Office 365 tools you use already so you can collaborate with your
teammates when writing documents, creating spreadsheets, working on project plans, scheduling meetings, or sending email.
- Office 365 Groups Overview
- Creating Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 Group Connectors
- Office 365 Groups Administration
Microsoft Teams allows organizations to setup a team based hub for chat, for collaboration and for the integration of all kinds of applications in one central location. This module will make you familiar with the core functionalities and management options of Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft Teams Feature Overview: Presence, Chat, Meetings, Phone System…
- Teams, Channels, Tabs, Apps and Connectors
- Teams Admin Center
- External Access & Guest Users
- Configuring Meetings and Live Events
- Cloud Voice: Phone System, Call Queues & Dial Plans
- Configuring yet another Policy?
SharePoint Online Architecture
SharePoint Online uses a flat, but flexible architecture. Multiple modern sites can be created based on different templates. These sites can then be connected using hub sites to form a modifiable hierarchy.
- Modern SharePoint Team Sites and Communication Sites
- Connecting Environments with Hub Sites
- Self Service Site Creation Governance
- The SharePoint Lookbook
- Building Modern Collaboration & Intranet Environments
- SharePoint Lists and Libraries
SharePoint Online Administration
As an admin, you manage several aspects of SharePoint Online: control access for external users, migrate your data to the cloud, configure managed metadata, ...
Configuration of SharePoint Online is done using the Admin Portal or PowerShell.
- Managing SharePoint from Powershell with SharePoint PnP
- External Access
- SharePoint Migration Tool
- Content Services: Term Store & Content Type Gallery
Security and Compliance
Microsoft Office 365 is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for content security and data usage compliance with legal, regulatory, and technical standards. Setting up policies and enabling services that optimize these conditions is an important part of administering Office 365.
- Assign Permissions to people in your organization
- Manage Classifications: Labels, Policies and Sensitive Information Types
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Governance: Archive, Retention, Disposition and Revision
- Threat Management: Anti-malware, Quarantine, Safe Attachments
- Search and Investigation: eDiscovery and Audit Logging
- Office 365 Analytics
- Office 365 Secure Score
Office 365 contains a broad range of services that work well together.
This training targets all the key components of Microsoft Office 365, with a focus on the technical services Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
In this training you will become familiar with the different deployment models available in Office 365. You will learn how to configure and manage the services both with the different Admin Portals and with PowerShell.
This course is designed for experienced IT Professionals, IT Decision Makers,
Administrators, ... who will be responsible for configuring and managing an Office 365 environment.