Understanding Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust
security, reliability, and user productivity.
- Introduction to Office 365
- Key Office 365 Features
- Office 365 Subscription plans
- Office 365 Connectivity
- Office 365 Security
- Office 365 Service Continuity
Managing Office 365
Get the familiar Office experience across all devices, empowering your employees to get work done wherever they are.
- Managing Clients
- Deploying Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Connecting to Office 365 with PowerShell and/or Office365 cli
Azure Active directory
Azure AD is a modern, REST-based service that offers possibilities for identity and access control for your cloud environment.
You can now use only one identity service for Azure, Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online and Intune.
Azure AD is an identity provider in the cloud that can easily be integrated with your local Active Directory environment.
- Azure AD Overview
- Azure AD Editions
- Add your domain to Azure AD
- User and Group Management
- Directory Synchronization with Azure AD Connect
- Federation and Single Sign-On with AD FS
- Pass-through Authentication
- Seamless Single Sign-On
- Azure AD Business to Business
- Managing AzureAD objects with PowerShell
Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business.
- Exchange Online Feature Overview
- Management Tools
- Role-based Access Control
- Creating and Managing Recipients
- Exchange Online Protection
- Exchange Online Archiving
- Exchange Online Transport Rules
- Advanced Exchange management with PowerShell
Office 365 Groups
Office 365 Groups is a service that works with the Office 365 tools you use already so you can collaborate with your
teammates when writing documents, creating spreadsheets, working on project plans, scheduling meetings, or sending email.
- Office 365 Groups Overview
- Creating Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 Group Connectors
- Office 365 Groups Administration
Teams and Skype for Business Online
Reliable and flexible Unified Communications enabled by the Microsoft Cloud.
- Teams Overview
- Skype for Business Online Overview
- Features: IM, Presence and Conferencing
- Teams Admin Center
- Federation with other organizations and Teams/Skype
- Teams Chat-Based Hub: Channels, Tabs, Connectors
Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information,
and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- SharePoint Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Management
- SharePoint Online Security
- Classic versus Modern Sites
- Hub Sites
- External Sharing
- Managed Metadata and the Term Store
- SharePoint Online Search
- Managing SharePoint from Powershell with SharePoint PnP
Security and Compliance
Microsoft Office 365 is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for content security and data usage compliance with legal, regulatory, and technical standards. Setting up policies and enabling services that optimize these conditions is an important part of administering Office 365.
- Assign Permissions to people in your organization
- Manage Classifications: Labels, Policies and Sensitive Information Types
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Governance: Archive, Retention, Disposition and Revision
- Threat Management: Anti-malware, Quarantine, Safe Attachments
- Search and Investigation: eDiscovery and Audit Logging
- Office 365 Analytics
- Office 365 Secure Score
A hybrid deployment offers organizations the ability to extend the feature-rich experience and administrative control they have with their existing on-premises organization to the cloud.
A hybrid deployment provides the seamless look and feel of a single Exchange organization between an on-premises Exchange organization and Exchange Online in Microsoft Office 365.
With SharePoint Server 2013/2016 hybrid, productivity services in SharePoint Online can be integrated with on-premises SharePoint Server 2013/2016 to provide unified functionality and access to data.
- Exchange Hybrid
- Skype for Business Hybrid
- SharePoint Hybrid
This training targets all the key components of Microsoft Office 365, with a focus on Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business Online/Teams.
You will learn how to configure and manage an Office 365 environment and choose between the different deployment models.
After this course you will be able to handle and automate various Office 365 management tasks with PowerShell.
Office 365 contains a broad range of additional services that work well together: Office 365 groups, Teams, OneDrive, PowerApps, Flow, ...
The Security and Compliance Center allows you to protect your data or comply with legal or regulatory standards.
This course is designed for experienced IT Professionals, IT Decision Makers,
Administrators, ... who will be responsible for configuring and managing an Office 365 environment.