Understanding Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust
security, reliability, and user productivity.
- Introduction to Microsoft 365
- Key Office 365 Features
- Office 365 Security & Privacy
- LAB: Understanding Office 365
Microsoft Cloud Offerings
Microsoft offers a whole bunch of cloud services that are made available through various different subscriptions. This module gives you an overview of the subscription plans that you can choose from.
- Azure Active Directory
- Office 365
- Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Microsoft 365
Managing Office 365
Get the familiar Office experience across all devices, empowering your employees to get work done wherever they are.
- Managing Clients
- Deploying Microsoft 365 Apps
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Connecting to Office 365 with PowerShell and/or Office365 CLI
- LAB: Managing Office 365
Azure Active Directory
Azure AD offers identity and access control for your cloud environment.
You can now use only one identity service for Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Intune.
Azure AD is an identity provider in the cloud that can easily be integrated with your local Active Directory environment.
- Azure AD Overview
- Azure AD Editions
- Add your domain to Azure AD
- User and Group Management
- Managing Azure AD objects with PowerShell
- Azure AD Security Roles
- Azure AD Business to Business
- LAB: Azure Active Directory
Microsoft 365 Groups
Microsoft 365 Groups is a service that works with the Office 365 tools you already know and use so you can collaborate with your
teammates when writing documents, creating spreadsheets, working on project plans, scheduling meetings, or sending email.
- Microsoft 365 Groups Overview
- Creating Microsoft 365 Groups
- Microsoft 365 Group Connectors
- Microsoft 365 Groups Administration
- LAB: Microsoft 365 Groups
Microsoft Teams allows organizations to setup a team based hub for chat, for collaboration and for the integration of all kinds of applications in one central location. This module will make you familiar with the core functionalities and management options of Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft Teams Feature Overview
- Teams Clients
- Teams Admin Tools
- Teams Policies
- Communication Services: Presence, Chat, Audio/Video
- Meetings, Webinars and Live Events
- Cloud Voice: Phone System, Call Queues, Dial Plans
- Collaboration Services: Teams, Channels, Tabs, Apps and Connectors
- External Access and Guest Users
- LAB: Microsoft Teams
SharePoint Online Architecture
SharePoint Online uses a flat, but flexible architecture. Multiple modern sites can be created based on different templates. These sites can then be connected using hub sites to form a modifiable hierarchy.
- Modern SharePoint Team Sites and Communication Sites
- Connecting Environments with Hub Sites
- Self Service Site Creation Governance
- Building Modern Collaboration & Intranet Environments
- SharePoint Lists and Libraries
- LAB: SharePoint Online Architecture
SharePoint Online Administration
As an admin, you manage several aspects of SharePoint Online: control access for external users, migrate your data to the cloud, configure managed metadata, ...
Configuration of SharePoint Online is done using the Admin Portal or PowerShell.
- External Access
- SharePoint Migration Tool
- Content Services: Term Store, Content Type Gallery
- SharePoint Modern Search
- LAB: SharePoint Online Administration
Office 365 contains a broad range of services that work well together.
This training targets all the key components of Microsoft Office 365, with a focus on the technical services Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
In this training you will become familiar with the different subscription models for Office 365. You will learn how to configure and manage the services both with the different Admin Portals and with PowerShell.
This course is designed for experienced IT Professionals, IT Decision Makers,
Administrators, ... who will be responsible for configuring and managing an Office 365 environment.