Whiteboard Design Session - Continuous delivery with Azure DevOps
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Hands-on Lab - Continuous delivery with Azure DevOps
- Create an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template that can provision the web application, SQL database
- Create an Azure DevOps team project and Git Repository
- Create Azure DevOps build definition
- Create Azure DevOps release pipeline
- Trigger a build and release
- Create a feature branch and submit a pull request
Set up and configure Continuous Delivery within Azure using a combination of Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates and Azure DevOps, formerly known as Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
Students will do this throughout the use of a new Azure DevOps project, Git repository for source control, and an ARM template for Azure resource deployment and configuration management.
Students will be better able to build templates to automate cloud infrastructure and reduce error-prone manual processes. In addition,
- Create an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Template to provision Azure resources
- Configure Continuous Delivery with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Configure Application Insights into an application
- Create a Visual Studio Team Services project and Git repository
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure
and Azure services.