Understanding Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for robust
security, reliability, and user productivity.
- Introduction to Office 365
- Key Office 365 Features
- Office 365 Subscription plans
- Office 365 Connectivity
- Office 365 Security
- Office 365 Service Continuity
Managing Office 365
Get the familiar Office experience across all devices, empowering your employees to get work done wherever they are.
- Managing Clients
- Deploying Office 365 ProPlus
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Connecting to Office 365 with PowerShell and/or Office365 CLI
Azure Active Directory
Azure AD is a modern, REST-based service that offers possibilities for identity and access control for your cloud environment.
You can now use only one identity service for Azure, Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online and Intune.
Azure AD is an identity provider in the cloud that can easily be integrated with your local Active Directory environment.
- Azure AD Overview
- Azure AD Editions
- Add your domain to Azure AD
- User and Group Management
- Managing AzureAD objects with PowerShell
- Azure AD Security Roles
- Azure AD Business to Business
Azure Active Directory Sign-In Options
Connect your on-prem Active Directory organization to the cloud by synchronizing your users and groups to Azure AD.
Choose the best sign-in strategy for your users to provide them with a signle sign-on experience across on-prem and the cloud.
- Directory Synchronization with Azure AD Connect
- Password Synchronization
- Pass-through Authentication
- Seamless Single Sign-On
- Federation with AD FS
Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business.
- Exchange Online Feature Overview
- Management Tools
- Role-based Access Control
- Creating and Managing Recipients
- Working with Address Lists
Exchange Online Security and Compliance
Secure your cloud mailboxes using anti-malware and anti-spam policies.
- Exchange Online Protection
- Anti-Malware Policies
- Anti-Spam Protection
- Exchange Online Archiving
- Exchange Online Transport Rules
Office 365 Groups
Office 365 Groups is a service that works with the Office 365 tools you use already so you can collaborate with your
teammates when writing documents, creating spreadsheets, working on project plans, scheduling meetings, or sending email.
- Office 365 Groups Overview
- Creating Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 Group Connectors
- Office 365 Groups Administration
Reliable and flexible Unified Communications enabled by the Microsoft Cloud.
- Teams Overview
- Private Chat
- Presence State
- Teams Admin Center
- Federation with other organizations and Teams/Skype
- Teams Chat-Based Hub: Channels, Tabs, Connectors
Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information,
and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
- SharePoint Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Management
- SharePoint Online Security
- Classic versus Modern Sites
- Hub Sites
- Working with SharePoint Sites, Lists and Libraries
SharePoint Online Administration
Manage your SharePoint Online environment by allowing access to external people and configuring services.
- Managing SharePoint from Powershell with SharePoint PnP
- External Sharing
- Managed Metadata and the Term Store
- SharePoint Online Search
Security and Compliance
Microsoft Office 365 is designed to help meet your organization’s needs for content security and data usage compliance with legal, regulatory, and technical standards. Setting up policies and enabling services that optimize these conditions is an important part of administering Office 365.
- Assign Permissions to people in your organization
- Manage Classifications: Labels, Policies and Sensitive Information Types
- Data Loss Prevention
- Data Governance: Archive, Retention, Disposition and Revision
- Threat Management: Anti-malware, Quarantine, Safe Attachments
- Search and Investigation: eDiscovery and Audit Logging
- Office 365 Analytics
- Office 365 Secure Score
Office 365 contains a broad range of services that work well together.
This training targets all the key components of Microsoft Office 365, with a focus on the technical services Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
In this training you will become familiar with the different deployment models available in Office 365. You will learn how to configure and manage the services both with the different Admin Portals and with PowerShell.
This course is designed for experienced IT Professionals, IT Decision Makers,
Administrators, ... who will be responsible for configuring and managing an Office 365 environment.