Installing and configuring Windows Server 2016
This module explains how to install and perform post-installation configuration of Windows Server 2016 servers.
- Introducing Windows Server 2016
- Installing Windows Server 2016
- Configuring Windows Server 2016
- Preparing for upgrades and migrations
- Migrating server roles and workloads
- Windows Server activation models
Overview of storage in Windows Server 2016
This module explains how to configure storage in Windows Server 2016.
- Overview of storage in Windows Server 2016
- Configuring Internet SCSI (iSCSI) storage
- Configuring the Storage Spaces feature in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing the Data Deduplication feature
Implementing the Directory Services feature
This module explains how to implement the Directory Services feature.
- Deploying AD DS domain controllers
- Implementing service accounts
- What is Azure AD?
Implementing AD FS
This module explains how to implement an AD FS deployment.
- Overview of AD FS
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a single organization
- Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Implementing Azure AD FS SSO with Microsoft Online Services
Implementing network services
This module explains how to configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and configure IP Address Management (IPAM).
- Overview of networking enhancements
- Implementing the IP address management
- Managing IP address spaces with IPAM
This module explains how to install and configure Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Configuring the Hyper-V role in Windows Server 2016
- Configuring Hyper-V storage
- Configuring Hyper-V networking
- Configuring Hyper-V virtual machines
Configuring advanced networking features
This module explains how to implement an advanced networking infrastructure.
- Overview of high-performance networking features
- Configuring advanced Hyper-V networking features
Implementing software defined networking
This module explains how to implement software-defined networking.
- Overview of software-defined networking
- Implementing network virtualization
- Implementing the Network Controller feature
Implementing remote access
This module explains how to configure connectivity for remote users by using the DirectAccess feature.
- Remote access overview
- Implementing DirectAccess
- Implementing a virtual private network (VPN)
Deploying and managing Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
This module provides an overview of Windows Server 2016 containers. Additionally, it explains how to deploy, install, configure, and manage containers in Windows Server 2016.
- Overview of Windows Server 2016 containers
- Deploying Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- Installing, configuring, and managing containers
Implementing failover clustering
This module explains how to implement failover clustering to provide high availability for network services and applications.
- Overview of failover clustering
- Implementing a failover cluster
- Configuring highly-available applications and services on a failover cluster
- Maintaining a failover cluster
- Implementing a stretch cluster
Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
This module explains how to deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
- Overview of the integration of Hyper-V Server 2016 with failover clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V virtual machines on failover clusters
- Implementing Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V virtual machine migration
- Implementing the Hyper-V Replica feature