Understanding Office 365
Move your business ahead with the latest Office, fully installed, plus integrated collaboration services coupled with advanced compliance features and full IT power.
- Introduction to Office 365?
- Key Office 365 Features
- Office 365 Subscription plans
- Office 365 Connectivity
- Office 365 Security
- Office 365 Service Continuity
Managing Office 365
Get the familiar Office experience across most devices, empowering your employees to get work done wherever they are.
- Managing Clients
- Office 365 Management Portals
- Compliance Features
User Management in Office 365
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoftâ€™s multi-tenant cloud based directory and identity management service.
- Overview of Azure AD
- Managing Users
- Managing Groups
- Assigning Licenses
- Multi-Factor Authentication
Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business.
- Create and Manage Mailboxes
- Using Outlook and OWA
- Distribution Groups
Skype for Business Online
Reliable and flexible Unified Communications enabled by the Microsoft Cloud.
- Skype for Business Clients
- Presence and Instant Messaging
Easily create team sites and portals to discover, share, and collaborate on content with colleagues inside and outside your organization from any device.
- SharePoint Online Sites and Site Collections
- Delegated Administration
- Team Sites
- Collaboration and Document Management
OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business makes it easy to manage and share your documents from anywhere, and work together in real time, on your favorite devices.
- Store Work Files in the Cloud with OneDrive for Business
- Sharing Documents
- Synchronize your documents to your local machine
Planner and Sway
Take the chaos out of teamwork and get more done! Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what youâ€™re working on, and get updates on progress.
Create and share interactive reports, presentations, personal stories and more with Sway.
- Organize Your Teamwork with Office 365 Planner
- Create and Share Amazing Stories with Sway
Microsoft Teams, a new chat-based workspace in Office 365. Get flexible communication in the moment and keep everyone in the know. See content and chat history anytime, including team chats with Skype that are visible to the whole team.
- Personalized Content from across Office 365 with Delve
- Stay Connected with Yammer
- Office 365 Groups
- Microsoft Teams
In the world of the information worker you will handle information that is probably stored across different software suites, like SharePoint, Salesforce, Excel file, Access database, ... Typically, you would like your end-users to be able to browse and/or modify this data in a general user-friendly, and preferably mobile, way. Microsoft PowerApps allows people, without any development skills, to build applications that are mobile friendly on top of their data. Allowing other people to use the built application to browse the data and maybe even modify it.
- PowerApps Overview
- PowerApps Studio
- Use PowerApps to access data in SharePoint, Excel, Salesforce, ...
Microsoft Flow allows you to create automatic processes, called flows, that react to an event in one app or application (like SharePoint, Twitter, ...), do something with the event data, and then use this data in another service (like SharePoint, Salesforce, Twitter, ...). All this can be done without having to write a single line of code.
- Flow Overview
- Creating Flows based on a template
- Interaction with SharePoint, Twitter, Exchange Online, ...
- Scheduled Flows
- Button Flows