Module 1: Introduction to BizTalk Server 2016
- What Is BizTalk Server 2016?
- What's New in BizTalk Server 2016?
- The BizTalk Tools Environment.
Module 2: Installing BizTalk Server 2016
- Planning a BizTalk Server Installation.
- Installing and Configuring BizTalk Server.
Module 3: Deploying BizTalk Server Applications
- Introduction to Application Deployment.
- Deploying Assemblies by Using a Microsoft Installer (MSI) Package.
- Deploying Business Rules.
Module 4: Managing BizTalk Server Applications
- Administering a BizTalk Application.
- Using Health and Activity Tracking (HAT).
- Scripting Administrative Tasks.
- Monitoring Business Activity.
Module 5: Administering a BizTalk Server Environment
- Managing a BizTalk Server Group.
- Backing Up and Restoring BizTalk Server.
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure a computer running Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016. The course also shows you how to deploy and manage BizTalk applications in a production environment.
This course is intended for systems engineers and network administrators with two to three years of experience managing an enterprise-level Microsoft Windows Server environment.