Module 1: Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions
This module explains how to Azure Data Factory to centrally manage data from different sources.
- Create a data factory
- Create a data-driven workflow
- Monitor and manage the data factory
- Move, Transform and Analyze Data
- Design a deployment strategy for an end-to-end solution
Module 2: Appendix B: PowerShell for Technology Professionals (Optional)
This module explains how to use PowerShell to administer computer, network, application and Azure resources.
- Compared to Other Scripting Languages
- Configuring and Using PowerShell
- Creating and Running Scripts
- Administering Local Resources
- Administering Network Resources
- Resolve PowerShell Scripting Problems.
552242A is a two-day instructor-led course intended for data professionals who want to expand their knowledge about
creating big data analytic solutions on Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to operationalize end-to-end
cloud analytics solutions using the Azure Portal and Azure PowerShell. It can be used on its own or with
552241A, Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics, to prepare for exam 70-475.
This course is intended for experienced data
professionals who design and build big data analytics solutions on Microsoft