Introducing Azure AD
This module describes the differences between Azure AD and AD DS, and the Azure AD versions. It also explains how to perform Azure AD tenant provisioning and how to manage objects and user roles in Azure AD.
- Azure AD overview
- Implementing and configuring Azure AD
- Managing Azure AD
Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure
This module explains how to extend an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure, and how directory synchronization works. It also describes how to implement and configure directory synchronization. Additionally, this module describes how to manage synchronized directories.
- Extending an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
- Directory synchronization overview
- Implementing and configuring directory synchronization
- Managing synchronized directories
Using Azure AD as a directory service in hybrid environments
This module explains how to use Azure AD as a directory service for on-premises resources, and how to configure SSO in Azure AD. It also describes how to implement Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM).
- Azure AD as a directory service for on-premises environments
- Configuring SSO with Azure AD
- Implementing Azure AD PIM
Configuring and protecting authentication in hybrid environments
This module explains how authentication works in hybrid environments. In addition, it describes how to implement Azure Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Authenticating users in hybrid environments
- Implementing multi-factor authentication
Deploying Azure RMS with on-premises services
This module provides an overview of rights management, and describes the differences between Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) and Azure RMS. It also explains how to implement Azure RMS and integrate it with on-premises services.
- RMS overview
- Implementing Azure RMS
- Integrating Azure RMS with on-premises services
Monitoring Azure AD
This module describes how to use Azure AD reporting, and how to configure Azure AD notifications. It also describes how to monitor AD DS and Azure AD by using Azure AD Connect Health and Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS).
- Azure AD reporting
- Monitoring Azure AD