Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modelling
In this module students will be introduced to the key concepts in business intelligence, and the Microsoft BI product suite.
- Introduction to business intelligence
- The Microsoft business intelligence platform
- Introduction to reporting services
Reporting Services Data
Describe various Report Services data sources and how these are configured.
- Data connections
- Connection strings
- Filters and parameters
Create reports with report designer or report builder.
- Creating a report with the report wizard
- Creating a report
- Showing data graphically
Creating a Map Report
This module describes how to configure reports with report builder or report designer.
- Implementing filters and parameters
- Implementing sorting and grouping
- Publishing a report
Creating Mobile Reports
This module describes how to create SQL Server mobile reports.
- Overview of SQL Server mobile reports
- Preparing data for mobile reports
- Mobile report publisher