In this module students will learn the basics of the Power Platform. They will tour the various administrator portals and options, as well as install applications.
- Configure Power Platform environments
- Creating applications
- Discovery and planning
In this module students will learn how to model data effectively using the platform’s entities, attributes, and relationships.
- Data model fundamentals
- Other entity options
- Other field options
Model Driven Apps
In this module students will learn about model-driven applications and how to configure and use them.
- Configure model-driven apps
- Configure model-driven forms
- Configure views
- Configure model-driven charts
- Configure model-driven dashboards
In this module students will learn how the platform’s security model manages users’ experiences and access to both data and functionality.
- Security overview
- Business units
- Manage security roles
- Manage teams
- Configure hierarchy security
- Module summary
In this module students will learn how to create, manage, and deploy solutions.
- Solution concepts
- Planning and creating solutions
- Working with solution components
- Distributing solutions
- Working with managed solutions