Introduction to Azure OpenAI Service
With Azure OpenAI, you can build solutions against OpenAI artificial intelligence models within Azure.
- What is generative AI
- Describe Azure OpenAI
- How to use Azure OpenAI
- Understand OpenAI's natural language capabilities
- Understand OpenAI code generation capabilities
- Understand OpenAI's image generation capabilities
- Describe Azure OpenAI's access and responsible AI policies
Get started with Azure OpenAI Service
Azure OpenAI Service enables engineers to build enterprise-grade generative AI solutions.
- Access Azure OpenAI Service
- Use Azure OpenAI Studio
- Explore types of generative AI models
- Deploy generative AI models
- Use prompts to get completions from models
- Test models in Azure OpenAI Studio's playgrounds
- Exercise - Get started with Azure OpenAI Service
Build natural language solutions with Azure OpenAI Service
Learn how to integrate language understanding and prompt completions from Azure OpenAI into your app.
- Integrate Azure OpenAI into your app
- Use Azure OpenAI REST API
- Use Azure OpenAI SDK
- Exercise - Integrate Azure OpenAI into your app
Apply prompt engineering with Azure OpenAI Service
In this module, learn how prompt engineering can help to create and fine-tune prompts for natural language processing models. Prompt engineering involves designing and testing various prompts to optimize the performance of the model in generating accurate and relevant responses.
- Understand prompt engineering
- Write more effective prompts
- Provide context to improve accuracy
- Exercise - Utilize prompt engineering in your application
Generative AI is a fast-evolving field of artificial intelligence, and the Azure OpenAI service is subject to frequent changes. The course materials are maintained to reflect the latest version of the service at the time of writing.
Azure OpenAI Service provides access to OpenAI's powerful large language models such as GPT; the model behind the popular ChatGPT service. These models enable various natural language processing (NLP) solutions to understand, converse, and generate content. Users can access the service through REST APIs, SDKs, and Azure OpenAI Studio. In this course, you'll learn how to provision Azure OpenAI service, deploy models, and use them in generative AI applications.
The audience for this course includes software developers and data scientists who need to use large language models for generative AI. Some programming experience is recommended, but the course will be valuable to anyone seeking to understand how the Azure OpenAI service can be used to implement generative AI solutions.